Kicked out of the PX today...

Nick7

Registered
So I am not racest or sexist and I try not to discriminate against anyone for any reason. I do have a lil bit of hostility against some Iraqi's though... So over here they will bring local nationals on post to do odd jobs to help rebuild Iraq's economy (first problem but differnt thread). There was an Iraqi working at the PX going to town on some boxes with a box cutter. Box cutter are no nija sward you know you go to push it into the box and pull down and its bound to jump out and give you on of those "o sit moments I almost cut my leg off" So I had to ask how he has learned to master the box cutter skills. He said what sir? So I had to break it down to him and ask what terrorist camp did he learn to use the box cutter? I am serious this guy was a nija with this box cutter!! Well the PX lady though that was uncool and asked me to leave! All I needed was a lil help finding the locks so I can send all my crap home... I guess I will have to try again tomorrow!

I didnt call him a terrorist I just asked what camp he went to... way differnt (I think) by the way his name was Achmed so I isntaly thought of jeff dunham

Don't spread the hate if you don't like it being used against you. We are our own worst enemy.

That is what I was getting at..

Geez.. To go and do something as unprofessional as that, then to post it here really says something.

I see it all the time, people in uniform talking down to or yelling at the TCNs/LNs for no good reason.

you having hostility towards Iraqis indeed makes you a racist... i guess youll just go back home and continue to be the racist you are... i work with 2 GREAT guys (friends) from Iraq right now, if you ever called them a terrorist, id probably smack you.

Last edited:
I didnt call him a terrorist I just asked what camp he went to... way differnt (I think) by the way his name was Achmed so I isntaly thought of jeff dunham

You implied he learned from a terrorist camp, and you want to brag about it here. That speaks volumes about your character, and not in a good way.

I didnt mean to stir anything up here but he is from the villiage that we always get hit... I am not saying I was right by anymean but I have met some out standing Iraqi's last deployment and have never had a problem with TCN's. I have also been shot at and blown up by Iraqi's so excuse me if I do have an issue with some of them! They do not do good back round checks on these guys who they let on post... Anyone remember a few years ago in mosule when a local national walked into the dfac and blew it all to hell. I do because I was there! I thought thought it was crazy how good this guy was with a box cutter bc I have cut myself a few times! And back in 2001 our air planes were taken over by box cutters just saying!

Nick, what "camp" were you refering to? Concentration camp? Terrorist camp? He got the idea and was probably pretty offended. Ever think he could have been a Grocery store clerk before his country was upended? I used to wield a pretty mean box cutter in my day at the local IGA...

and just for the record on of my moms best friends who I would do anything for because she is like family is Iraqi and was kicked out of her country by sadam! I wish I had pictures from last deployment where I did several humanitian missions with a smile on my face because I felt like I was making this part of the world better.

you having hostility towards Iraqis indeed makes you a racist... i guess youll just go back home and continue to be the racist you are... i work with 2 GREAT guys (friends) from Iraq right now, if you ever called them a terrorist, id probably smack you.

I work with a few people from Iraq and Pakistan. Both are great guys. Very good values. I would kick someone ass if they called any of my friends a terrorist. There's absolutely no reason to foster that kind of racism anywhere.

I didnt mean to stir anything up here but he is from the villiage that we always get hit... I am not saying I was right by anymean but I have met some out standing Iraqi's last deployment and have never had a problem with TCN's. I have also been shot at and blown up by Iraqi's so excuse me if I do have an issue with some of them! They do not do good back round checks on these guys who they let on post... Anyone remember a few years ago in mosule when a local national walked into the dfac and blew it all to hell. I do because I was there! I thought thought it was crazy how good this guy was with a box cutter bc I have cut myself a few times! And back in 2001 our air planes were taken over by box cutters just saying!

So, chalk it up to TBI?

Back