keychain suggestions

a little plastic pouch thing that I keep a couple sets of ear plugs in.

thanks for all of the replies, I've been using just the single key with my house key, etc. on a keychain in my pocket. I didn't know if I was the oddball, so I'll probably stay as is until something better comes along.

heres mine
That's the ticket right there. Scorpio Transmitter goes in the pocket by itself.

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131647455 -->

post_6_93664_hayabusa.jpg

I have my key tied with green cord. I have about 3" of cord hanging. It does not scratch or mar the bike. Because of the cord, I have found my key many times when I misplaced it.

One key, on a ring, with small leather fob. Easy to reach and hold whether in your pocket or in the bike--gloves or not.

No keychain here. Just the key.

I keep the extra key in the inside pocket of my jacket......just in case!

I can't even remember where I got it but I have been using a little blue plastic 3D Metzeler Elephant I got at a dealer show or??? It is just big enough to make your key easier to find in your helmet bag. Seems like I usually stuff my gloves, earplugs and key into my helmet and put it all in my Helmet bag.

DSCN0034.JPG

Just saw I didn't include the pic of my keychain.  Here it is. Hard to see, but it is a Kanji on a small chain.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131920238 -->

Midnight__02_Oct_05____28.JPG

I remove my key from my caribeaner (d ring) put the rest of keys in my pocket. I hate seeing the triple tree marred up by keys on a bike.

Back