keychain suggestions

CMEPASU

Registered
does anyone have any suggestions on a keychain for the Busa that won't have your other keys scratching up the triple clamp or other things?

In addition to having a rubber K&N key chain....lol
You could get a rubber Dragon online from Deal's Gap....

I always push the keys forward so that they hang down and forward..away from the clamp cover. I have three keys on my ring...with no scratches.
wink.gif

I only use one key, the bikes...........
The rest go in my pocket, jacket, or tank bag! Plus, I use one of these..........

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1131536533 -->

my key chain just has my ignition key on iy, but the "fob" part is a piece of leather with the busa symbol on it. doesnt scrach at all.

LOL I have my Busa key on a flexible plastic Kawasaki Dealership Key Fob. No scratches to be seen
laugh.gif

I just fly with the key... I always go through the freak out moment of where the fug is my key... Go through all the pockets... check the ignition, the hump... Then find it in my hand or in the little pocket of my jeans... I'm thinking of putting one of those restroom tags on the ####### so I don't lose it... or a hubcap.:D

I just have the ignition key in. But, I have a ring of house keys, etc., in the area under the hump. They are spares, so I just leave them there.

Ignition key plus house key (with LED light on it) and one of those blockbuster keychain cards. No scratches.

The card + wind over the bubble = force everything toward the dash and away from the clamp.

Plus if I lose the key somewhere... they can be dropped in the mail or off at blockbuster and find their way home.

Just the key and my mobil speedpass fob (ever try to get you wallet out of leathers sitting on the bike)

What about people with alarm systems....what do you do with the big, Scorpio for example, transmitter fob??

Only have the ignition key on the keyring. Alarm remote and all other keys go in the pocket. Here's my key.

Back