Kevin Schwantz interview

Good read. To bad Ben didn't get the GP ride this year, he showed well in the 2 races he ran last season.

He actually ran 3 MotoGP races last year (Donington, Laguna Seca, and Indy). I think it is going to be It is starting to sound like WSBK is going to be the best show in town next year now that Dorna is threatening to sue Kawasaki ..,if they don't race in MotoGP for 2009!

Good read. To bad Ben didn't get the GP ride this year, he showed well in the 2 races he ran last season.

Suzuki was stupid to resign Capirossi over Spies... what a shame, Yamaha has him now.

bigoltool;1835707 Dorna is threatening to sue Kawasaki .. said:
I bet Kawasaki is shaking in their Boots :laugh: .

What are they going to say to the Judge,

Your Honor, Even if they DON'T have the Money to spend on MotoGp, they still have too ! Yeah, makes alot of since, kinda like F1 Teams are scrambling to find enough Sponsors just to Keep Running. Hopefully :please: what we see in F1 at the beginning will still be there at the end. But it doesn't look Good .

But unlike the Rulers :rulez: of Dorna, I'am not a European Elite :laugh: Thank God :thumbsup:

This is real. Kawasaki has a signed contract with Dorna to field x# of bikes at each race through like 2011.

I bet Kawasaki is shaking in their Boots :laugh: .

What are they going to say to the Judge,

Your Honor, Even if they DON'T have the Money to spend on MotoGp, they still have too ! Yeah, makes alot of since, kinda like F1 Teams are scrambling to find enough Sponsors just to Keep Running. Hopefully :please: what we see in F1 at the beginning will still be there at the end. But it doesn't look Good .

But unlike the Rulers :rulez: of Dorna, I'am not a European Elite :laugh: Thank God :thumbsup:

Back