Kerb ain't talk-en much

hank

Registered
Must have the blues---->
blues.gif

could just be the holidays....

or maybe his turbo arrived???

kerbie where are you? I miss your banter?

Just workin insane hours at the suzuki dealership. cost +10% you know. Gotta go TURBO soon before I run into one of those 2, 800hp, supras we have here in town. They look bone stock but will eat an unprepared busa pilot. Also creating a site for a man that makes me look like a novice when it comes to scripture in the original writings and prophesy. I bless you all daily and ask for your continued safety and prosperity.

Remember, just because I am lurking in the shadows, doesn't mean I won't pounce with an untolerable banter to those unexpecting newbies that venture into my realm.

Just workin insane hours at the suzuki dealership. cost +10% you know. Gotta go TURBO soon before I run into one of those 2, 800hp, supras we have here in town. They look bone stock but will eat an unprepared busa pilot. Also creating a site for a man that makes me look like a novice when it comes to scripture in the original writings and prophesy. I bless you all daily and ask for your continued safety and prosperity.

Remember, just because I am lurking in the shadows, doesn't mean I won't pounce with an untolerable banter to those unexpecting newbies that venture into my realm.
glad your ok...

just wouldn't be the same without ya.

Back