Kento gets chased by 3 cops for over 50 miles !!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Yup, there was 1 City Cop and 2 CHP right on my arse for over 50 miles!!! I was like ... :fire:

One was on a Busa, One was on a Ninja and the other guy was on a Gixxer, Finally I pulled over and chased them for a few miles ... :laugh:

Cops 1b.jpg

Cops 2b.jpg

Cops 3b.jpg

At least you got me to look at your thread, You must be or ride with coppers. I hate coppers!!!

Kento is a stand up guy... so I had to check this tread... thinking he went back to his hoon days...lol

Friend of mine rode my Busa when it was new and he was second in command with the local Sheriff's Dept. He came back with a huge smile and when I asked him how fast he took the Busa, he refused to tell me, only smiled :laugh:

Glad you had fun Kent!!

A couple of Sundays ago I was headed to meet some buddies for a ride. I was making a left turn at a light and noticed a motorcycle cop waiting at the light to the right of me going straight. As I pulled into a gas station to get gas he pulled in too, so I thought "Oh boy what did I do?" but he did not have his lights on. Long story short, I found out he has a 2004 Gen 1 and pulled in to admire the GoPro set up on mine! :-) He was really cool! He has the one with the purple and black fairings.

Again this week at a gas station in Barstow CA. I pulled into Chevron to fuel up and a couple pulled in on their Goldwings! The gentleman and I talked (as we motorcyclists do) about where we were coming from and going to! He then showed me a pic of his other bike, a 2013 Yellow Gen 2!! He says it is the best bike he's ever owned! You can meet some of the most cool people at the gas station! :-)

At least you got me to look at your thread, You must be or ride with coppers. I hate coppers!!!

I've rode alongside LEO since the cave man days and they've been some of the best rides I've experienced.

Friend of mine rode my Busa when it was new and he was second in command with the local Sheriff's Dept. He came back with a huge smile and when I asked him how fast he took the Busa, he refused to tell me, only smiled :laugh:

Glad you had fun Kent!!
. I only went 60 once lol

Back