Keepin it in the "family" lol

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Well Sreadel and I brought home her '07 SV650s today. Actually I did in 38degree weather lol. She got it for $4,000 and its CHERRY! only like 485miles. and its beautiful. Rides nice and is really smooth. Its a burgundy color like the burgundy on my 06 busa. It doesn't have the full side farings yet but once she learns to ride well and is confident she's gonna get the side farings and an undertail. Pics to come soon. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fair trade, she helped me detail my Sebring today. Actually it was more like a "Detailing Gestapo" tellin me what to re-vaccum & rescrub lol. but its a nice clean car now
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice of you to ride in cold weather for her.... way to take one or the team. Also good choice on a beginner bike. She will get many years of enjoyment out of it. They are also cheep to replace parts on with it being a naked bike!

hi gang...redkat busts my balls all the time for being too shy to post here. so, here are a couple pics from friday when we got the bike home. you can see redkat's busa in the background...i like to think of it as the daddy to my little girl-bike. haha!

once the economic recovery is underway in my bank account, i have a LONG list of mods i'm eager to do. first up though is to lower it (i'm incredibly vertically challenged at 5'2") and sliders all the way 'round - better safe than sorry as mint as this baby is!

thanks for all the support redkat and the rest of y'all too! can't wait to get it lowered and get riding!!

ser01.jpg

ser02.jpg

oh. and yeah. i am quite a little hitler when it comes to cleaning cars. redkat should have known as much. silly boy. he runs the vacuum a little and thinks he's done.

i look up and say, "next chore for you? get a pail of soapy water and wash down all the doors and jams." he looks at me like i'm some kind of strange alien. but like a good boy he does what i say and the car cleaned up like new. (please know this is a significant accomplishment...there was so much dust on the dash that i vacuumed it off b4 wiping down with cleaner for fear i would have created a mud pit otherwise! haha)

:laugh:

Back