Keep in the shade

Techbiker

Registered
I'm looking for a light motorcycle cover to use. The sun beating down on my Busa all day with 100 degree temps can be rough on the paint and plastics.

Any recommendation?

I keep a Nelson-Rigg UV2000 in the hump at all times.
Good cover for the sun.
Bubba

Need one, let me know and I'll send one out. I'm pushing about 5 years on mine, and still looks new. Geza covers by all means are designed to be the last cover you'll ever buy. All the cheapy covers I had before this one lasted about a year and always ripped eventually and fell apart. That got old.

Geza Cover: Buy Now is here

AND... Easily fits inside the hump. Take it wherever you go. :cheerleader:

Tim, I got the white one...are they still making that as I have a friend who needs one for his Gen1 and does not want black.

$695 and up built in hour or more depending on size. mine is a 18X30 with 8ft sides cost me 2500 with garage door and acess door fully enclosed. built in 3 hrs going on 3 years with no issues!! www.carolinacarportsinc.com

I use a Guardian cover if I have to park the Busa out in the sun; it's not the best but I don't park in the sun very often either...

Tim, I got the white one...are they still making that as I have a friend who needs one for his Gen1 and does not want black.

Doc E, they are, but the lineup has changed of what's available in silver vs. black. Some of the Silver ones from year or so ago Geza doesn't offer anymore, but yes, overall silver is still available.

Just have to know which series of cover he would want first to double check.

Busa_SilverGeza.jpg

silver_geza_07_Kawi_ZX-6R.jpg

Busa_SilverGeza.jpg

silver_geza_07_Kawi_ZX-6R.jpg

Back