Keep DocDrop in your thoughts today

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
DocDrop (Darrell) is going in for major shoulder surgery this morning. He has 2 tears in his Labral muscle that surrounds the shoulder and there is a cyst growing in it that is causing pressure on the nerves. This supposedly stems from an injury 2 or 3 years ago that went undetected.

We are not sure of the recovery period as of yet (he won't be riding to the Hot Busa Babe Bash.. but hopefully he'll be ready for the Spring Bash.... maybe he'll just have to ride biatch behind me! :lol: )

Keep him in your thoughts today!!

Hope all goes well. A coworker had the same thing on 12-12-08 and just got cleared for light duty for the next 4 weeks. He didn't have the cyst so I'd guess 8 to 10 weeks recovery time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow.. When I first read the topic title I thought there may have been a crash over the weekend. Good to know that it is nothing like that.

prayers & well wishes bein sent express delivery :-)

Guess i'lll hold off on gettin that hotbodies frm hime then lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Sending prayers for complete and speedy recovery for Doc, clear minds and steady hands for the surgeons and nurses and lots of comfort for you!!!! Take care. :please::please::please:

Well someone shoul have told us yesterday so we could have a "Get well soon" party :)

Anyway, Heres hoping a speedy recovery!! :beerchug:

Best thoughts going your way, Darrell.

--Wag--

Good luck Doc! Hoping for a speedy recovery so you don't have to ride biatch with Jules! :laugh:

good luck Doc. Pray for a speedy recovery, and a complete healing.

Back