Kawasaki ZX10R 2011.

hahaha I got something for the zx10, a aftermarket pipe and a race ecu from kawasaki and it only did 188 rear wheel horse.

Beemer did 183 box stock at the wheel, bring it baby:laugh:
get used to this
bmwundertail005.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

It has the same Dash as the my RC51 had. And everyone hated it. Now its OK makes no sense to me. Come on Suzuki get you head out of you A__ and do something!!!

Gotta say it looks like a nasty machine. All those people who just bought the BMW thinking they bought the best machine now have some tough competition :laugh:

Wait for Brock's Perfromance to make an exahust system for it, then we will see the true hp potential of this bike.

Never underestimate Suzuki. You won't hear anything from them, then BOOM, they smack you upside the head with something killer.

Never underestimate Suzuki. You won't hear anything from them, then BOOM, they smack you upside the head with something killer.

Agreed... The 86 gsxr line the 99 hayabusa line... The gen 3 is likely on the way for 2012 or thereabouts.
Besides, if you love your bike anyway, who cares whatever else is out there? This new kawasaki doesn't diminish how I feel about my Busa...It's absolutely irrelevant and if the guy at the light next to me has bike that's newer or faster on paper... SO WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed... The 86 gsxr line the 99 hayabusa line... The gen 3 is likely on the way for 2012 or thereabouts.
Besides, if you love your bike anyway, who cares whatever else is out there? This new kawasaki doesn't diminish how I feel about my Busa...It's absolutely irrelevant and if the guy at the light next to me has bike that's newer or faster on paper... SO WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto!:beerchug:

Back