Kawasaki ZX 25R

If it's anything like the 300 Ninja, it would be ok. A neighbour used to have one of those and it was a decent little bike..

The old Honda 250 and 350 sixes that revved past 20k wouldn’t even idle (or run) below 5-6k. The power delivered was very very high in the rev range and to make power it had to be kept in that range. Of course, they were racing only bikes. The start up vids always show them being revved high on/off on/off otherwise they’ll die.

The old Honda 250 and 350 sixes that revved past 20k wouldn’t even idle (or run) below 5-6k. The power delivered was very very high in the rev range and to make power it had to be kept in that range. Of course, they were racing only bikes. The start up vids always show them being revved high on/off on/off otherwise they’ll die.
Guy I used to work for had a record of those bikes at the IOM TT. Sounded incredible!

We have one. It's super okay.
All those little bikes are pretty cool...

I walked into a Honda dealer and he had all the different CBRs in a row. They had all the same color and graphics, the CBR300RR was as cool to look at as the liter bike.

I'd ride any of the small displacement bikes in a heartbeat.

All those little bikes are pretty cool...

I walked into a Honda dealer and he had all the different CBRs in a row. They had all the same color and graphics, the CBR300RR was as cool to look at as the liter bike.

I'd ride any of the small displacement bikes in a heartbeat.
It's not suitable for me, but it looks good and has enough power to get out of its own way. I wish it was a 4cyl just for the noise.

It's not suitable for me, but it looks good and has enough power to get out of its own way. I wish it was a 4cyl just for the noise.
I'm on the cusp of them not being suitable for me either...I'm only 5'9" but 210lbs before gear...so they may not like the weight.

Now back in the day when I was a "lean, mean fighting machine" I would have been all over one of these or maybe the little 400s

Last edited:
poop I'm 145 , and I wouldn't ride them . Not enough go for me . The only reason I loved the DR650 was its ability for everything except top speed lol
The baby Ninja should make more power than the DR does, can't find weight specs though...

Back