KawAbuser - Alive and Well living in NE

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Busy as a Busaholic can be there is some information that may be of interest to you Busamaniacs.

The "esportbike.com" Busa hit the scales with a full tank of gas wearing an extra barend mirror and a bagster tank cover, may as well weight the bike as it is ridden.

502 pounds - 262 front and 240 back

Aluminum tank and carbon body still not installed.

-------------------------------------------
Suspension "woes" look like they will be history, since the bike rides on Ohlins front and rear we would expect the adjustment range to cure all evils.

That is if Ohlins released the R&T fork tool kit sometime before last week (ordered the kits in Dec.99). Good news is that the heavier fork springs are in stock and will now offer "balance" the bike has needed since it hit the streets of Daytona at bike week.

--------------------------------------------

Some A-TECH cowling fitting points were just resolved with the assistance of "Animal" who I have to mention has been nothing less than great when we fell upon an unforseen problem as some of the bodywork was created from a pre-production Hayabusa.

Louis, Thank You!

A batch of titanium axles went to the scrap yard after being cut a 1/4" too short, one expensive mistake OUCH!

Paper weights for sale, very light and shiney! Best Offer.

One axle was saved and is slated for a customers bike as I can wait for a second run.

Carbon Fiber airbox is enroute to a "Very Qualified" industry respected shop for evaluation, the other prototype is being raced this weekend on a "Team Adachi Hayabusa" (road racing).

Here in the states the selected shop is deeply involved with drag race hayabusa's (30+ Motors to their credit)and competes at AMA roadracing events at an upper level. They were also involved with WEB evalauting cam design for the Busa as well.

---------------------------------------------

RC51 Ye Haw.....LOL....Loving Life.....

Twins are FUN, here in New England we have the roads for this little monster. For the life of me I don't know why anyone would ride anything but a Busa in certain areas of this country (flat and straight), but up here in New England I look past the Busa and pick the RC almost everytime (unless if I am in a HURRY!). That will most likely change as soon as the carbon and tank go on the Busa with the long needed fork spring rate change......

PEACE............
---------------------------------------------

PS, there will be a dedicated new business line installed at my new location to correct the communication snafu...

till then, now where is that little Honda.

Any ideal when Turbo1300 Busa will be ready to roll?

Micheal, there is a lot of eyes following the path of Chucky's bike.

If you need any help finishing Mr. Green's prodject let Me know I'll be glad to help out any way I can?!!

Even if I have to pull parts off My bike!!

Frank

Frank please help me I will pick you up at the airport, email your flight number.

I am a little miffed with the correct settings of the lowering lings which will completely disregard the need of a "special one off" Ohlins shock with ride hieght adjustability.

Send me your flight number and I will pick you up, THANKS.

More Help the BETTER.

Micheal, If thats all you have left to do to then just put the links at the same length as the stock ones and ship it out.

Do you still need help?

Back