Karma is a great thing

I would have my fiance go over to his place make sure he was okay and take him food.

When i saw this i knew without reading anymore what you were going to say. Sorry it happened. The so called best friend (Yea right) Mine pretty much did the same thing but after a while i am so glad he has her in stead of me :cheerleader: Sorry to say for me at least it is hard to have a best friend anymore. What i wouldn't give for one i could really trust. Everyone needs a best friend right!!

I would have my fiance go over to his place make sure he was okay and take him food.

When i saw this i knew without reading anymore what you were going to say. Sorry it happened. The so called best friend (Yea right) Mine pretty much did the same thing but after a while i am so glad he has her in stead of me :cheerleader: Sorry to say for me at least it is hard to have a best friend anymore. What i wouldn't give for one i could really trust. Everyone needs a best friend right!!

Yea, when I read that too I thought....uh oh! Glad to see you have a good attitude about the whole thing. Good on you for being a friend before it turned out the way it did. Just be thankful she was only your fiance and you had not married yet. More expensive that way!

All though I have never met you Kevin it say's a lot about your character for you to have this happen and you still continue to be a trusting and giving friend to those around you, do not ever change, Karma will always pay a visit at sometime along the line. I hope in the future to one day meet you in person :beerchug::thumbsup:

All though I have never met you Kevin it say's a lot about your character for you to have this happen and you still continue to be a trusting and giving friend to those around you, do not ever change, Karma will always pay a visit at sometime along the line. I hope in the future to one day meet you in person :beerchug::thumbsup:
Thank you Gary. I will never change. I have tried and tried but it is just not me. I would love to meet you someday also. All of my brothers and sisters have been down under but not me. My dad use to do work over there so the kids got to go.

I know what you mean, bro...:laugh:

We love it when good stuff happens to you :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am glad to see your sence of "giving" has not been skewed by this experience.... keep the chin up..i am a firm beliver in karma

Thank you Gary. I will never change. I have tried and tried but it is just not me. I would love to meet you someday also. All of my brothers and sisters have been down under but not me. My dad use to do work over there so the kids got to go.

If you ever get the chance to come down under just PM me and I will answer any questions you have, and would be only to pleased to show you around...... p.s. there is always a bed at my place for friends.:thumbsup:

Well I sure hope I am standing down wind when Karma comes a calling on you. You and BBB are two of the nicest people I know and I know you guys will have nothing but good coming your way!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guys, man what a story. I agree, what goes around comes around. But this is not Karma. Karma is related to the past life.. not this present life. So, she may have brought bad Mojo on herself and your exfriend...but it has nothing to do with Karma. I believe all of us have felt things from a past life. Someone comes into your life and you speak 10 minutes with them and you feel you could trust them with your life. Or you go somewhere and you feel so comfortable there...these are feelings...at least some people believe that are from a past life. A great movie..if you can get it these days...is the "Reincarnation of Peter Proud"...Lurch..the one thing I can say about this lady...is thank God her true nature was revealed before you got married...because if she was of this ilk...it would only have hurt more and cost you your sanity and wallet for many years...so, my philosophy is, if you don't want to be a faithful companion to me...there is the door and there are more good women who will come my way...so, look it as Karma... that in your previous life you were good enough that the fates made this foolish woman tip her hand to you before it was a financial nightmare...you got lucky my friend...and their Mojo got tanked...2hip

Well I sure hope I am standing down wind when Karma comes a calling on you. You and BBB are two of the nicest people I know and I know you guys will have nothing but good coming your way!!!!! :thumbsup:

Awww shucks. Thanks Trish.

My sister and I joke about the trials and tribulations of this life and what we must have done in our previous life to deserve it. I figure I must have skinned puppies alive for all the bs that has come my way.

Although, I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't experience what I did. There's not a whole heck of a lot that I can't deal with. I guess what I"m saying is that my life up to this point perfectly prepared me for a relationship with my little Lurchypoo. :laugh::poke:

Dictionary.com definition of Karma

–noun
1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti (def. 1), jnana.
2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3. fate; destiny.
4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

Sorry you were betrayed by your best friend but glad you didn't end up with that "other girl" cause we wouldn't have Lynn around!

Geez. I'm sooooo feeling the love. Thanks Dawn. I'm very glad to be here (with Lurch and on the oRg). :thumbsup::cheerleader:

Back