Karma is a great thing

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Almost 3 years ago, I was helping my best friend of 20+ years overcome some hurdles. His father who he was very close to passed away from cancer, his fiance dumped him and he messed up his knee pretty bad causing him to be off work and he did not have insurance. So I was giving him money to pay the bills and took care of some repairs he needed done to his truck. I also talked to my fiance's mother to see what she could do to get his knee fixed. She worked in billing for the hospital. I was traveling for work alot and was gone quite a bit, so I would have my fiance go over to his place make sure he was okay and take him food. All was good, we got his knee fixed and got him some help with his depression and he went back to work.

I came home from one of my trips for work and she told me point blank I had to move and do it that night. So I went to stay with him.
To make a long story short she dumped me for him, neither saw anything wrong with this and he still expected me to deer hunt with him. Yeah what ever.
Well they got married a year ago. I was talking to their neighbor who is a good friend of mine and he told me that Monday night their garage(my old one) burned down. My ex friend lost his 2009 Jeep and they also lost 3 motorcycles and everything else in the garage. Oh yes one of the bikes was her dad's Harley bagger. and another was her RARE stock all original CB400A.
Nobody was hurt, but it feels good to see karma at work. I don't wish harm to anybody(for the most part) but I was always told thet what goes around comes around. Also "every dog has his day".

Thank you for reading this. Just had to get off my mind.

Last edited:
I too believe you reap what you sow and if you go through life just not caring how your actions affect others, it will eventually catch up with you...

Glad to hear you get a tiny smile out of it...nothing wrong with silent karma :p

I love Karma!!!

The neighbours kids were on my lawn, and I yelled at 'em, "Hey you kids get off my lawn!" They didn't, and, they called me an old fart.

Last week, the oldest one, the ring leader, was playing with a BB gun and shot both his eyes out.

Little bastid had it coming.

:whistle:
:laugh:

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Almost 3 years ago, I was helping my best friend of 20+ years overcome some hurdles. His father who he was very close to passed away from cancer, his fiance dumped him and he messed up his knee pretty bad causing him to be off work and he did not have insurance. So I was giving him money to pay the bills and took care of some repairs he needed done to his truck. I also talked to my fiance's mother to see what she could do to get his knee fixed. She worked in billing for the hospital. I was traveling for work alot and was gone quite a bit, so I would have my fiance go over to his place make sure he was okay and take him food. All was good, we got his knee fixed and got him some help with his depression and he went back to work.

I came home from one of my trips for work and she told me point blank I had to move and do it that night. So I went to stay with him.
To make a long story short she dumped me for him, neither saw anything wrong with this and he still expected me to deer hunt with him. Yeah what ever.
Well they got married a year ago. I was talking to their neighbor who is a good friend of mine and he told me that Monday night their garage(my old one) burned down. My ex friend lost his 2009 Jeep and they also lost 3 motorcycles and everything else in the garage. Oh yes one of the bikes was her dad's Harley bagger. and another was her RARE stock all original CB400A.
Nobody was hurt, but it feels good to see karma at work. I don't wish harm to anybody(for the most part) but I was always told thet what goes around comes around. Also "every dog has his day".

Thank you for reading this. Just had to get off my mind.

That has to feel good:bowdown:

I love Karma!!!

The neighbours kids were on my lawn, and I yelled at 'em, "Hey you kids get off my lawn!" They didn't, and, they called me an old fart.

Last week, the oldest one, the ring leader, was playing with a BB gun and shot both his eyes out.

Little bastid had it coming.

:whistle:
:laugh:

WOW!

Kevin, it not only Karma, but destiney,LOL

Look at what they ended up with,, :whistle::whistle:

EACH OTHER!

So with that said, think about it!

Karma can get yah, most dont believe it till it bites them in the arse, here's to yah, im drinking one with ya bro:beerchug:

Wow, Lurch, it sounds like they BOTH had it coming. Shame about the CB400 four. Rare as hen's teeth nowadays.

P.S. So how many gallons of gas did you use? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny you should say that. It was a brand new trickle charge on the seat of an Electri-Glide that melted down cooked the seat and tank, then the tank EXPLODED!

I could never do that to the poor lil' CB400A. I loved that bike. The "CB400A" was only made for 1 or 2 years. The CB750A I have was made for 3 years.

I sure miss that bike. 6'5" 285# gorilla on that things sure got the looks.
Rest in Peace Kermit.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's wrong to feel good when bad things happen to other people, but I understand. I just can't belive you wouldn't go hunting with him!:laugh:

Yeah, it's wrong to feel good when bad things happen to other people, but I understand. I just can't belive you wouldn't go hunting with him!:laugh:
I enjoy my freedom a little to much to hunt with him

Back