Kanye West sore loser at awards show

RaveCrusader

Registered
Clicky

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," Kanye said.

iamwithstupid.gif

egitarre77.gif

He's not too humble!
He's not too smart!
Just another poet that can't sing!

Nothing new. He cried and whined when he didn't win "Best New Artist" a few years back.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Who??</span>

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

i hate him, i really do I think he is a rascist little Sh#$ bag. Hes one of these "im black the world owes me" people

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 04 2006,03:51) i hate him, i really do I think he is a rascist little Sh#$ bag. Hes one of these "im black the world owes me" people
you got that right hes has been quoted more than once about his dislike for white ppl, funny thing is they buy his crap too. fake mofo

(05BUSABLU @ Nov. 04 2006,06:12)
(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 04 2006,03:51) i hate him, i really do I think he is a rascist little Sh#$ bag. Hes one of these "im black the world owes me" people
you got that right hes has been quoted more than once about his dislike for white ppl, funny thing is they buy his crap too. fake mofo
thats funny...a black guy that hates white folks...but wait, this guy wears cardigans, polos, kahki pants, dress shoes, and sweater vests???

if he hates white people so much......why is he dressed JUST LIKE THEM?

(somebody punch him in the jaw, so it'll break again n he HAS to shut up for 9 mos till it heals)

YOU DIDN'T MENTION ALL THE (MILLONS OF DOLLARS HE HAS) . DON'T FORGET YOU MIGHT GET HIS CD FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM A FAMILY MEMBER. I THINK THAT WOULD BE FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brave.gif
brave.gif
brave.gif

brave.gif

brave.gif

(BigDiesel @ Nov. 04 2006,09:47)
(05BUSABLU @ Nov. 04 2006,06:12)
thats funny...a black guy that hates white folks...but wait, this guy wears cardigans, polos, kahki pants, dress shoes, and sweater vests???

if he hates white people so much......why is he dressed JUST LIKE THEM?
Rumor has it that his luggage was once mixed up with that of Eminem's at an airport. The rest is history.
laugh.gif

Definately needs a lesson in how to be humble. From Humbleness comes Greatness. From Arrogance comes Grand Falls.

When I posted this thread a day ago, I had a memeber rating of 5. Now it is right at 3.

Interesting...

Member ratings make me chuckle.
beerchug.gif

I must of hurt some peoples feelers.

lurk.gif

Back