Kansas City members

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Semi is coming to town next Sat. the 13 th so he can ride with those of us who will be riding in the Bikers for Babies ride. Lets get together Sat. night for a mini MNG and ride. What say you?:thumbsup:

I'm game. Shoot - I need to register! LOL

Hal - were you thinking that we'll start at the track or somewhere else and join the group? Also, did you want to go back to the track or just head elsewhere?

Since it is semi's first ride, I would like to meet at the track and go back to the track after the race for the program.

don't change up whatever you guys were doing just because i'm going to be there...i just want to get together with my friends and be allowed to tag along...winter is coming on way too fast and Lucy and i need to stretch our legs a little :beerchug:

I am not going to be able to do the Bikers for Babies ride , But I would like to get with everyone & go have dinner sometime. :thumbsup:

Is Colen getting another trailer? :laugh: Have a good, safe time, everybody.

I'm game. Shoot - I need to register! LOL

Hal - were you thinking that we'll start at the track or somewhere else and join the group? Also, did you want to go back to the track or just head elsewhere?

Same here Omar....I plan on doing that next Sat at Worths Harley in Gladstone.....It would be nce to meet somewhere and ride in together....

Yeah, I'll probably need to run up there. Hmmm - I may need to miss one of Ashton's soccer games to register. He's got two games next Saturday...of course, they have to both fall within the 10-2 time-frame of the registration! LOL

Colen - when are you coming into town? If you're going to be here Saturday morning, you should come out and register with us!

You want to ride up together and take care of that?

I don't get off work untill 3:00 Sat. If I give you the $$ can you regester me too. I think Colen will be in town in time to go with you, and I can meet you guys somewhere after work for a ride and dinner.

I don't get off work untill 3:00 Sat. If I give you the $$ can you regester me too. I think Colen will be in town in time to go with you, and I can meet you guys somewhere after work for a ride and dinner.

I would be more than happy to do that for you Hal.....I can swing by the dealership on Sat morning on the way up north...

You want to ride up together and take care of that?

Works for me. I just found out that Ashton's morning soccer game has been rescheduled. So, heading up there earlier would work better for me...

Thanks - all this technology; I just don't get it... :stoopid:

Back