Kansas City invasion 3/15

Jake (Mellow77) is in, he will be at Cabela's at 11:30. See y'all there.

Sorry guys, been a couple hours west helping my brother wrench on a '73 Nova he's trying to rebuild.

I'm in, I'm in, I'm! I was able to steal my brother's bike (a diff brother) so I'll be there on a hon-DUH!

Hey guys I may be able to make it. At least I can come meet up with you. Depending on how long you're going to be gone I may do the trip. I have to work Sunday night, don't want to wear myself out.

Hey guys I may be able to make it. At least I can come meet up with you. Depending on how long you're going to be gone I may do the trip. I have to work Sunday night, don't want to wear myself out.

Alright Jerome!!:thumbsup: Will be great to ride with you brother:beerchug:
I can do a route that would get you back in time for work.:cheerleader:

Re: New Spring 2009 Antivirus - Free Download Edition

Spammer! Ban!

Edit: he is gone - Hope you don't mind me taking his post out of yours! :) Professor

Last edited by a moderator:
OK we have

Busawhipped
semi
randl30
Skotty
dnjnoz
Bigmac0331
mellow77
Busawizard
GSXcite

Anyone else who wants to join us can meet us in the parking lot of Cabela's in Kansas City , Kansas at 11:30 AM TODAY:cheerleader:

Hey guys I'm not going to make it, still at home. Have a safe and fun ride.

Hey guys I'm not going to make it, still at home. Have a safe and fun ride.

dear BusaWizard...we waited at Cabella's till 12:45....saw a couple bikes pull up and we thought it might be you....but it turned out to be the local Vespa club...
Posted via Mobile Device

What an amazing ride....i left my house at 11:00 am and returned at 7:40pm....AMAZING roads....Hal once again great route....and it was nice to see Busawhipped, Semi, Skotty, Randall30 again...and it was good to meet the 2 new guys...Jake and Dale...

Don't worry Hal, Busawhipped,and Semi all had camera's with them...so there will be pics.....Wait till you see Hals Great Granddaughter....she is pretty cute...

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys, glad you had fun ride wish I could have rode along. Can't wait to see pics of the ride.

Last edited:
Rules !!!

safety.jpg

I made it into town just in time...ran by Hal's place and had dinner with Hal, Mary, Semi, BusaWhipped, and Skotty! Thanks for grub!! No pics of my ugly mug there, but did see some from today's ride; sorry I missed it.

PS - Rusty.... :blush: :whistle: :rofl:

Awesome ride guys!! Started at 10:30 and finished at 7:30. Perfect revenge for winter :laugh: Hal and Dale, awesome routes you guys led us through. Looking forward to more of these. Good to meet Semi and Dennis again. Randy, nice of you to show up after a night shift. Glad you made it our Jake, even thogh it was on a Hon duh :laugh: Rusty, you lucky dawg you, hittin on Hal's great grand-daughter :whistle:

Back