Kanji

I pulled the goofy one's on the front and rear of the bike but left the Kanji on. I think it looks alot better. I wish they didn't have the tank decal under the clear or that would be gone too. That's one thing I like about most Kawasaki's, very little decals.
IMG_1080_2.jpg

I went for the stealth look too. I got tired of pimply faced kids coming up and relating all of their Hayabusa storied to me in the parking lot. Now I get the occasional "nice bike, what is it?" and I reply....A Vespa!
bobs03busa.jpg

I removed all my stickers besides the ones on the tank under the clearcoat (damn suzuki!)

Here's a pic (i have a much higher resolution one if someone wants to see it):
Excuse me but,is that bike IN THE HOUSE! I tried that awhile back...mama didn't like the smell of gas
yeah it is. I bring her inside where it's nice and warm when I am doing any mods.

I took those pics when I was installing the HID's and now I am in the process of installing my airshifter. It's a million times less frustrating doing **** when I'm not freezing
tounge.gif

Not sure if I'd do it, but have no problem with those that do. Just a preference.

I think the US flag looks best!
winkold.gif
Alright Troop that's not playing fair!
laugh.gif
Your work scoot puts you in the badass category alone, let's not make others feel less "special"  
rofl.gif
I'm a leave it on kinda guy, but yes whatever floats your boat, I DID ask the wife how she felt about it..her answer..."oh so you want to start making the payments from now on then?"
spank.gif
, so on they stay  
beerchug.gif

Hey, hey I NEVER said that!
argue.gif
I would have put the State trooper name on the fairing and the flag on the front wheel if anything

+1 on leaving the Kanji on....
It's a Busa for Christ's sake!, if it was any other bike you could even leave her naked if you wanted to, but a Busa only to put an awesome custome paint job on it.
But well, that's only me...

Hey, hey I NEVER said that!
argue.gif
I would have put the State trooper name on the fairing and the flag on the front wheel if anything
Lighten up my friend, just kidding with you......

We tried to keep the flag displayed as high and forward as possible.
The flag is the same one on our cars and it fit there best. To save costs we used off the shelf parts and parts from wrecked cars to build the Hayabusa's. We have some men in the new car prep shop with tons of talent when it comes to fabricating the brackets and wiring. Since there was no one other agency using these we had to make it up as we went. I think they turned out pretty good.
We had hoped Suzuki would have thought the same.......not a word from the corporate suits.
We do have a great dealer - Oklahoma Honda/Suzuki the owner has been very good to us and supports the program %110.

Leave em take em its all what you like the best my friend if you take them off and dont like them you can always buy new ones off of Ebay
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

it just looks bald and slow with the kanji off..thats right i said it...SLOW...and just bland...

KANJI ON OR DIE!!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Back