Kanji sex sticker feeler

freponyryd

Registered
since I ripped off BusaBradCo on his avatar, I figured I would see if anyone else wants one of these stickers? I'm going to speak to the guy after lunch today and get prices, Hopefully he will do a bulk discount. here are a couple of pics to wet the appetite.... this one is 3 x 3 white reflective but it looks like a light silver to me.

The soccer moms really appreciate this sticker. I watch them in the rearview at red lights, at first they look perplexed, then all of a sudden their eyes swell up like golf balls and ther mouths drop open (I really like that part).

100_0773_1.JPG

yeah i would like a few of them thats great need some for my truck and you know the garage has to have one

OK just talked to "The Man" prices are as follows if 10 or more are purchased:

3x3 reflective $10.00
3x3 non reflective $9.00
plus what ever postage is to ship to you

if the size changes the price of course changes I asked possibly 5x5 and he said probably $12.00 or $13.00

You guys are getting the good end of the stick here mine cost $27.00 because of labor.

Reflective colors available:
White (same as mine)
Green
Blue
Red

Non reflective colors:
pretty much everything
there is an orange (Non Reflective) that is close but not a true match for the paint.

Just PM me with what you want and how many and depending on how this goes I'll place the order Friday.

rofl.gif
 love the new custom plate     good luck getting that one...
I have been trying for 11 years to get it past the long nailed over paid ladies at the tag office but there is a new one now and I think she might just be dumb enough to let it go (granted I did have to flirt a little and she is not so little)
easybutton.png
Not to mention THEDEBAUCHERER is too long as is IDEFLOWERU.

a girl I went out with in Phx had this one... how she did it is beyond me...

phkewe

yep.... seen it myself on her little Saturn..

Count me in for one just like yours (white reflective). Let us know who and when to make payment and shipping information.

that sticker with the words HAYABUSA.ORG under it Would rule id want one.

I guess perception is what counts, if you want it to be same sex yours can be, but mine is definetly dude and chick.
beerchug.gif

everyone that wants one pm me thats how I'm keeping up with them.

If someone wants to add let me know I'm sure I can get whatever words you want added on there for a price.

Back