Kanji Led Mirrors

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone here do the kanji mirror led mods for people?
rock.gif

I want to purchase.
hello.gif

THANKS.

PusherCG is the man to see.  He can do just about any design that you want
beerchug.gif

DSC01627__Small_.JPG

i need two mirros done with orange or amber led hayabusa emblem how much how long whats the procedure would like a contact number if available  my number is 504 202 0917 thanks
i would like two mirrors done with the orange ar amber color led whats the procedureid like a contact number if possible
SAMBUSA responded to your earlier request. Click on the link and take it form there.

Gents, I am new to this forum as well. I have visited this site many times and have decided to become a member,I am a long time rider and new forum member. Those Kanji LED mirrors are a nice addition to the ride and are unique!! I will PM PusherCG as well. BTW , I am happy to be aboard!!

laugh.gif

Gents, I am new to this forum as well. I have visited this site many times and have decided to become a member,I am a long time rider and new forum member. Those Kanji LED mirrors are a nice addition to the ride and are unique!! I will PM PusherCG as well. BTW , I am happy to be aboard!!

laugh.gif
welcome.gif

laugh.gif
Welcome!

You can't go wrong with Joseph!

DSC01005__Medium_.JPG

That really looks good. Thanks for your response and warm welcome. I already feel at home in this forum!

Back