Kanji icon for iPhone

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
I was a little bored today and decided to make an icon for my jailbroken iPhone. It replaces the "AT&T" carrier in the upper-left status bar.

image-3637151898.jpg

That's Awesome!!! If I didn't need to jailbreak for that I'd be all over it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'd do it too, but I have Android.... and I don't have a jailbroken phone...... AND I don't want to jailbreak it.......

I was a little bored today and decided to make an icon for my jailbroken iPhone. It replaces the "AT&T" carrier in the upper-left status bar.

I've jailbroken my iPad 2 and iPhone 5. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? Thanks.:beerchug:

I'm new to jailbreaking and would love to have it, too. I have the Dark Knight right now. Here's what my lock screen looks like.:thumbsup:

Btw, do you have Accelerate? I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and never had any issues with it. Ferrari is good enough for me.:thumbsup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've jailbroken my iPad 2 and iPhone 5. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? Thanks.:beerchug:

I'm new to jailbreaking and would love to have it, too. I have the Dark Knight right now. Here's what my lock screen looks like.:thumbsup:

Btw, do you have Accelerate? I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and never had any issues with it. Ferrari is good enough for me.:thumbsup:

I like the lock screen Kanji that you have. I can't seem to find it though. Which tweak was it?

Back