Kangamangus highway nh

race24x

Registered
I went for an awsome ride yesterday. We left Augusta Maine around 12:30 for the Kanga in NH I think its Rt112 in the White Mountains. I havent been to the dragon or anything but this was a blast. The only bad thing was tourists. They park on the side of the road for swimming and drive like gram and gramps. Not only the Kang a was cool the whole ride was awsome through the White Mountains. Corners Corners and more corners. I didnt get any pics sorry guys but I will take a couple of my non existent chicken strips. Me and one friend I have ridden with for 15 years. We where going to invite a couple others but you really want to know the guy you ride with here. I rode so hard at one point I actually started pushing some of the rubber on the tire like a track tire. Of course my buddy said its cause I weigh so much LOL. If you ever get a chance this is one heck of a ride. We ended up with something like 200 miles on yesterday.

I was up there June of last year . Beautiful place ! My parents live near North Conway . Planning on going up again , next summer . Towing the bike behind the minivan . I got 4 kids and live in South Carolina ........long ride !
biggrin.gif

When we were on it last summer , we got to see a black bear and her cubs , on the side of the road . It was easy to spot ......there were about 40 cars pulled over taking pics !
laugh.gif
Have yet to see any moose yet . I hear they're everywhere .......just like the white-tailed deer , down here .

Have you been up Mt. Washington yet ? Scary going up , but man , What a view !!
Take a good camera with zoom .
biggrin.gif

Yah we went up last year I love ho wthere are no guard rails so you go right off a cliff into no where LOL Busa ran great carb bikes ran like crap and my buddy with his ZX12 had brake fade by the bottom. Brakes I dont need no stinkin brakes LOL

Yep , no guard rails and the roads suck once you get above the tree line ! And I can't believe people actually ride that train up the side of the mountain .

Top of the world .....notice the ski slope down below , on the other mt.
laugh.gif

2005_vacations_172.jpg

Boy and no one sent me a pm to head up and meet them!!!!

Lived in Boston for 7 years, and loved the white mountains. I wish I had my busa then. Route 112 is sweet and mt washington is one of the best views I have seen. My friend owned a house in North conway. I loved it.

Back