K & N Air Filter

Dr Geekenstein

Registered
Will there be any adjustments required to switch out my stock air filter to a K&N ? Or is it just Plug-N-Play ?

Thanks

<!--EDIT|Dr Geekenstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067356788 -->

Plug-n-play.....rock away. Re-mapping should not be necessary unless you do something else to the motor like a new exhaust system or the uhh..... airbox mod.

johncal

Yea - I had a K&N on my TL and it did diddly squat for the bike - they are a great example of marketing hype !!
There is nothing wrong with the standard filter unless the motor has had some extreme mods done to it !

Yep, what Cache said...

If you were looking for more power, you should look to BMC racing filters and an airbox mod, but then you would need to open the exhaust, but then you would need a PowerCommander...

You see, a bigger mouth is worth nothing unless you have more food to put into it... and the above is worth nothing unless you have a larger arshe hole to get out the waste...

Simple

Agree. No noticeable changes in Busa's power. The K&N only adds the cleaning capability (which i think it's a nice thing for maintenance and also for the environment).

Back