Justin (Honda East)

kennym4

Registered
A few of you guy's recommended that I get my new fairings from Justin, and I did on your word alone. Come to find out he was over $200.00 LESS than the best price I had. He called me on Mon. to tell me he shipped them (NEVER had that happen before !!), and I just received them this morning. THANK YOU to the 1's that recommended him to me !! This was more than a pleasure, and will use him for EVERYTHING for now on.

THANKS Justin, for making this so easy on me !!!!

Way to go Justin...I give a couple smileys (if I could find them)

A few of you guy's recommended that I get my new fairings from Justin, and I did on your word alone. Come to find out he was over $200.00 LESS than the best price I had. He called me on Mon. to tell me he shipped them (NEVER had that happen before !!), and I just received them this morning. THANK YOU to the 1's that recommended him to me !! This was more than a pleasure, and will use him for EVERYTHING for now on.

THANKS Justin, for making this so easy on me !!!!

You're very welcome Kenny. I'm glad to hear that you're happy with everything. I hand check all of the plastics that I ship out to make sure they don't leave here damaged.

Big thanks to all the recommendations too

Getting ready to place an order in a few days myself. He's the go-to man. If your needing a new lid.. he has some nice deals going on right now as well.

He sucks at call of duty. I wouldn't buy a single thing from him :laugh:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Hey I used him a few months back on my plastics. They treated me first rate and had great prices. In my case there was damaged plastics but they made it right without any hassles.

Glad to see we are still happy and keeping them going in every little way we can.

Hey I used him a few months back on my plastics. They treated me first rate and had great prices. In my case there was damaged plastics but they made it right without any hassles.

Glad to see we are still happy and keeping them going in every little way we can.

Thank you sir. I've never seen a set of plastics like the one's you got since. Apparently it was a wake up call for Suzuki's quality check department

Back