Justin from Honda East comes through for another member :-)

The Big Red One

Registered
Gave Justin a call today at work to order a part and he hooked me up with the org member discount :thumbsup: We have awesome sponsors here, remember if you want the best treatment around (and awesome prices) when buying stuff just use what the org has to offer. Every sponsor I've ever used has been above and beyond, including Justin.
Thanks again Justin :beerchug:

IMO hes one of the best sponsors a member could ask for and ive ordered A LOT!!! of parts through him in the last few months

great news! i've got to give him a call and get some more parts headed this way as soon as my hand gets to where i can wrench again :beerchug:

I've NEVER had an experience like I did with him, when getting new plastics. Called when they were shipped, got'em in less than a week. He's DEFINITELY a pleasure to work with !!!

He rocks, no doubt!

And by the way Justin... the SeaDoos got a 3 day (all day) workout on the Pamlico Sound last weekend and ran flawlessly. Thanks for all of your help with parts for them. :thumbsup:

He rocks, no doubt!

And by the way Justin... the SeaDoos got a 3 day (all day) workout on the Pamlico Sound last weekend and ran flawlessly. Thanks for all of your help with parts for them. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear they worked out! :beerchug:

Back