Justin from Honda East comes through again

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug:
I sent Justin a PM last week asking for a price on the new Gopro Hero2 his response was " I would love to help you out but they are on back order until the end of time!"

Well the end of time must have come because I get a PM from him Tuesday saying he got 4 in and one was mine if I wanted it. I responded back right away and said YES!!!!

A man dressed in all brown just knocked on my door and this is why:
P3011906.jpg

Thanks Justin. You rock brother :cheerleader::beerchug:

P3011906.jpg

Connections are a good thing sometimes:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Natural born salesman he is. Probably had fifty in stock. Set you up for the close and told you they were difficult to get and on back order and blah blah blah...Then when he calls and says he got one there is no hesitation just urgency...
Did the same thing to me :laugh:

Natural born salesman he is. Probably had fifty in stock. Set you up for the close and told you they were difficult to get and on back order and blah blah blah...Then when he calls and says he got one there is no hesitation just urgency...
If that is his tactic it did not work on me. I was ready to close the deal before I even asked him for a price. I have toyed with the idea long enough and glad I did because now I have the HD Hero2.

:laugh:

If that is his tactic it did not work on me. I was ready to close the deal before I even asked him for a price. I have toyed with the idea long enough and glad I did because now I have the HD Hero2.

:laugh:

Then he must have used his other tactic, subliminal product implantation where he wills you to call and.......see it worked :laugh:

Haha I wish I could say that was my tactic when trying to sell these things. We're just happy to finally have these things available to us to finally sell again. GoPro had a smart business plan by hoarding their product during the holiday season so they could sell them direct only for a few months.

Thanks for all the props guys, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Thanks for helping me out with my order today too Justin...

Charlie...GUESS but I'd be worried if I were you :moon:

skydivr said:
Thanks for helping me out with my order today too Justin...

Charlie...GUESS but I'd be worried if I were you :moon:

what did you to ur gixxer Now- I need to know the all mods :-)

Back