just wondering/trailer??

ham4864

Registered
i am thinking about get a single motorcycle trailer from eBay or harbor freight.The ? is do they come with titles or how does the process work.I live in PA if it helps.

I purchased a small trailer from Harbor Freight for conversion to a pull behind cargo trailer for my Nomad. It came with a manufacturers certificate of origin, similar to a bill of sale/title. Thats what is used for registration. The folks at HB filled in the neccesary sales info and I was good to go. I don't know what you will get from flea-bay.

Check how sturdy they trailer is...decent prices maybe, but you might be better off checking at Northern or somewhere that deals in a little better trailer.

I bought one from Harbor Freight for my stand up jet ski, but wouldn't get one there for a bike trailer.

Small boat trailers make excellent bike trailers...most have good sturdy suspension and if you cut the tougue down make a good length trailer to haul you ride on~!~

Can usually find a real good used one sitting around for $300 and mod it the same way you would with a new one.

Check how sturdy they trailer is...decent prices maybe, but you might be better off checking at Northern or somewhere that deals in a little better trailer.

I bought one from Harbor Freight for my stand up jet ski, but wouldn't get one there for a bike trailer.

Small boat trailers make excellent bike trailers...most have good sturdy suspension and if you cut the tougue down make a good length trailer to haul you ride on~!~

Can usually find a real good used one sitting around for $300 and mod it the same way you would with a new one.

Never thought of that. It's an interesting idea outlaw...thanks for the heads up!

Back