Just wanted to sy thanks to BrendanP again...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Bren, I finally have been out riding (only to work and back) with the new 43t sprocket and man what a nice difference. Its more aggressive, but in a civil manner. I have to learn my launch technique all over again, but managed to leave my buddies (06' CBR1000RR and 05' GSXR1000) from a stop, only slightly lifting the front thru first then down for the shift, and back slightly skimming the surface here n there, repeat until 4th...by then, I had to let off cause we were beyond legal limits and nearing the chrome braclets speed...well, I was, they were a few lengths behind me
smile.gif
Smiles from ear to ear too
smile.gif
I will hopefully get more comfortable with the Busa on the 16th when I have my first track day. But, I am thinking if we ever meet I seriously need to hook you up some some drinks or dinner, something...I appreciate your kindness and enjoy the 43 more than I thought I would.

Charlie

smile.gif

Charlie,I'm glad that you like it! The green would look soo good on my blue if ya hadda give it back...
tounge.gif

Now sit back in the seat in 1st and whack that throttle 1/2 way and see what she can really do on one wheel...but hold on!!!
beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Feb. 06 2007,03:55) Charlie,I'm glad that you like it! The green would look soo good on my blue if ya hadda give it back...
tounge.gif

Now sit back in the seat in 1st and whack that throttle 1/2 way and see what she can really do on one wheel...but hold on!!!
beerchug.gif
outlaw!

geesih..
all_coholic.gif

runeight...

(brendanp @ Feb. 06 2007,02:55) Charlie,I'm glad that you like it! The green would look soo good on my blue if ya hadda give it back...
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
Oh no....I've already got used to the 1st gear power ups, seated and standing
smile.gif
I actually got my first 1-2 wheelie shift in today
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I didn't ride it out very far, but it made me grin from ear to ear.

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Looks like BP got you all fixed up with that 43T sprocket. That's exactly what I run as well. I've found the 43T is just about as good as you can get for balance between added thrust and easy cruising.

You better keep an eye on BP though, he'll have you burning the tires off that thing pretty soon
super.gif

Sounds nice. I think I will be hitting the sponsors up on Monday to order a new front and a 43 rear. I want a bit more pop out the hole and after 2 weeks of reading I think that is what I will do.

Back