Just wanted to shed some tears with my fellow busa riders.

First of all, congrats man, do not be sad for Busa-Mona, there's probably new adventures on your way and why not, a new Busa-Mona in the future. If that girl makes you happy that's the best thing to do (make her your wife). So, it's not a goodbye, you have your health and your love one, money come and go. Congrats again!

Wow! I have to tell you...when I married my wife 14 yrs ago I sold my GSXR 750 (which was a part of me!!!!) for her ring and to help pay for the wedding. 10 years later after having kids and dealing with life in general we woke up on Father's Day and she took me to the Suzuki dealer and told me, "this has been 10 years in the making, pick out whatever you want." That is how I cam to own my '08. I am grateful to her for that and it made it all that much more sweet.
Moral of the story...do what you have to do to give her a great wedding...it WILL come back to you in the end...and you will reap the rewards! Good luck.... :beerchug:

Do what you think is best for you and yours. You're not alone. I just met a rider yesterday that sold not one, not Two, not THRee...but FOUR bikes to finance his honeymoon. Wow!

Back