Just Wanted to say Rehi

tonyy1

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, it's been a minute since I've been on here, but the road to recovery is a very hard road indeed.
It's a new year and I've decided that I can't shut out the few people that sincerely cared about my well being without really knowing me. So for all the prayers in the past and good wishes. I do thank you all.
I'm not back at 100% just yet, nowhere near unfortunately. I recently had surgery on the 19th of Dec. to reattach the tendons in the left foot that had contracted as a result of the external fixator. I should get a walking cast put on tomorrow (GOD Willing), and have 1 surgery left (PCL construction) before I can find out how much functionality I'll get back from the left leg. The nerve damage is still the determining factor.
But it's a new year and more than likely a new me. Lots of things going on @ home, which will be changing for the better. So out with the old and in with the new.
Gotta get back in touch with positive people, I've been dragged down enough in 06.
l8r
Tony

beerchug.gif
Welcome Back.

Welcome home! You will be back on track before you know it. Just remember, "if it don't kill you, it just makes you stronger".

Glad to hear and Update Tony, hopefully your New Year can bring better fortune than your past.

beerchug.gif
Here's to your continued progress.

Glad to see you back @ the ORG Tony
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry that it's taking so long for things to heal...try to visit us more often and let us know if we can help
wink.gif

Hope you're back up to full operational status very soon, man.

--Wag--

Glad to see you back T and from the lQQK of it you're off to a good start in 2007 by popping back in.  
super.gif

Back