Just want to say thank you to a couple of members.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
PandaNin and Lurch, thank you for your generosity and being wonderful examples of what the org is all about.

PandaNin sent me a gremlin bell. Of all the bikes I have had over the 26 years I have been riding, I have never had one. I have given a few to friends but have never purchased one for myself. Thank you sir for sending me one and I installed it last night. Now every time I touch my bike I can hear the bell ring. :laugh:

09 004.jpg

Lurch, thank you for sending me this awesome 3br Powersports usb outlet. This thing is awesome, since I have my droid mounted this is perfect to keep it charged while I use it for music, navigation, and whatever else I can come up with. The apps are unlimited but it quickly looses a charge. With constant power I dont have to worry about it. This is great and I hope I can some day return the favor.
I zip tied this just in front of the top clamp and connected it to a fuse block installed in the trunk. Thank you again, very much my friend.

09 005.jpg

09 003.jpg

Diff to see where exactly you mounted the bell?
Is it on a hugger or something ?

Yes that is very nice of them.
Gooooooooooo Org! :cheerleader:

Lurch, thank you for sending me this awesome 3br Powersports usb outlet. This thing is awesome, since I have my droid mounted this is perfect to keep it charged while I use it for music, navigation, and whatever else I can come up with. The apps are unlimited but it quickly looses a charge. With constant power I dont have to worry about it. This is great and I hope I can some day return the favor.
I zip tied this just in front of the top clamp and connected it to a fuse block installed in the trunk. Thank you again, very much my friend.
Sir, I was just returning the favor for all you have done for me. You have always been there for me when I needed an ear. The phone calls and PM's mean the world to me. So THANK YOU for being a true friend. This was just something I could do for you to show my appreciation.
Enjoy Brother:beerchug:

Sir, I was just returning the favor for all you have done for me. You have always been there for me when I needed an ear. The phone calls and PM's mean the world to me. So THANK YOU for being a true friend. This was just something I could do for you to show my appreciation.
Enjoy Brother:beerchug:

You have my number my friend and as always you call me anytime. Thank you again for the wonderful gift. :beerchug:

Back