Just turned 21

:welcome:Great age, I turned 21 'bout cuban missle crisis time. Think Roosevelt was Pres. I knew Andrew Jackson, he wuz a friend of mine. Riding a Busa?:cheerleader:

I vaguely remember that age. Now here's my one piece of advice....

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Happy Birthday :cheerleader:

I vaguely remember that age. Now here's my one piece of advice....

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Happy Birthday :cheerleader:

but if you do make sure you take your GOOD friends with you to make sure after you do dumb s*** you still make it home safe and sound :beerchug: congrats dude

:woot: another fellow NC Busa brethren! :welcome: dalaster.....let me know if you'd like to get together for a ride some time. I'm just up the way from you.
And if you haven't checked it out....take a peek at our Fall Bash get together and see if you can join in the fun.

2009 Fall Busa Bash - Hayabusa.oRg

PS....Go easy on that liver now that your 21. Hehe

Happy Birthday!

Have fun, but be easy on the liquor. My liver is still paying for my indulgence. I was in Germany when I turned 21, so my liver was pretty well shot before I was legal in the states. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 8 years, and my doctor just told me this week to take it easy on the drinking. From my blood test he though I was lying, until I told him I had been drinking a liter of Ouzo a week for almost two full years. Don't make that mistake.

:beerchug:

Back