Just took delivery......

newredboosa

Registered
just took delivery of my 04 le and all i have to say is damn..................................
super.gif
bowdown.gif

Congrats!!! We all know exactly where you're comin' from when you say... DAYUUM!!!
super.gif

Every time I see a member post up about takin' delivery I remember the sweet day that I rode Da' Train home... Now, get out there and take some damn pics!
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:red'></span>Thank you all! pics are coming once i can figger out how to delete these nekkid pics of my wifes girlfriend heh heh.
devil.gif

wow.gif
Post em all!!! We love to figger out which is which around here!!
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new purchase... Welcome home!!
wink.gif

Heh...  Welcome to the Board, and yeah I remember that First Dayum...

Oh and Just so you know... The feeling never goes away...

And a new "addict" is born.  Welcome.
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. You just don't know how true the "addict" statement is. You may think that you've just purchased the hottest and fastest motorcycle on this planet, but there is a little more to it. The Busa has more aftermarket goodies made for it than any other bike. Honestly, I would love to see if even Harley Davidson has more poop made for it. Albeit it's probably not aftermarket either. Anyway, your addiction is only going to fester. Modding the Busa can actually send you to rehab if you're not careful. Actually rehab is only a slang term for "poor house."
laugh.gif

Like BA said, it is more than just a statement. I've got all kinds of receipts that I can show to prove that. Congrats on the purchase and post the pics!

The feeling takes you back to being a kid at Christmas doesn't it? Enjoy.

Back