Just too damn funny...

indicated is useless !!!

i had a gps on my busa the other day and at only 80 mph indiacted i wasnt even going a true 75 mph on the gps .

my last busa would just about bury the speedo but the gps was saying 162 mph .

i have heard stories of an error as high as 10 to 15% at 150 mph and above from others as well .

if you are telling someone "i went 150" and you based that fact on the speedo you are just plain silly

A guy I work with wants to drag race my "rice burner" with his American Iron motorcycle. He claims he'll take it easy on me. Sort of the same ignorance level.

A guy I work with wants to drag race my "rice burner" with his American Iron motorcycle. He claims he'll take it easy on me. Sort of the same ignorance level.
Bet him that the loser(aka guy challenging you) has to put a bumper stiker on his bike(and leave it there for a month) that says "My slow bike got beat by a Busa" when he looses.

Bet him that the loser(aka guy challenging you) has to put a bumper stiker on his bike(and leave it there for a month) that says "My slow bike got beat by a Busa" when he looses.
biggrin.gif
actually a pretty good idea
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

gps on my busa: 50 is really 45, 110 is really 100, 185 is around 172ish. our stock speedos are WAY off
sad.gif
My friends 03 636 is off almost the same amounts. every bike I've ever seen has been off on the lower side

Nice avatar's over there.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1117290411 -->

Back