Just thaought i would say hi

cmc8

Donating Member
Registered
hi i just thought i would introduce my self. my name is calvin i ride an 05' red and black busa. i am from Ma. i love the site it is very informative. i am looking forward to alot more participation with this site and maybe getting together with other members for rides. i am a father of 2 now so flying on the street is just about over for me. i am trying to keep that to the track now. well thanks for the time.  
newbie.gif

i figured red and black busa i would get a red cast.

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: "pic of cast"|1144792299 -->

cast_005.jpg

Hey CMC8, Welcome to the board. Live in Ma too, Middleboro. Maybe see you out on a ride.

as soon as my ankle is back in 1 piece i will be on the rode doc says 7-10 weeks hopefully sooner. pictures of bike to come.

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144689060 -->

welcome aboard bro-hope all goes well with the ankle...what happened, too much quick-shiftn on the busa n ur ankle gave out from the abuse??
tounge.gif

oh yeah n lets see that purty bike soon!!

i am from Ma ??[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
and heal up quick.

Welcome to the board sorry about your ankle I've just started riding again Myself 3 breaks in my Knee hope you heal quickly
biggrin.gif

juat went to the doc yesterday. i was told 6 more weeks in cast then get cast removed and get 1 of the 6 screwsremoved, then 1 week in walking cast.  then hopefully i can ride the busa to physical therapy.(hopefully short phys therapy).
vader1.gif

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144775126 -->

Back