TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
He's doing OK. I hope he posts up.
beerchug.gif

RSD.

he's still kickin! thats good to hear!
beerchug.gif
That kid of his eating him out of house and home yet?
wow.gif

eh...not so smooth anymore. Oh well. Too damned busy for just about anything over here.

Island's in bad shape...look slike everything's going straight to you-know-where. Whoopee...

Work is still the same...busy playing catch-up and being torn between kissing my boss's butt or getting chewed out. Gues syou can call me proud, but I have a wee bit of a problem with the butt kissing. A kick, yes...I can do that. Kiss? Hmm...gotta think about that one for a bit.

The lil one is doing fine...getting into everything and getting into trouble. Momma's boy for sure...always crying when the mouse leaves the room. What a wimp.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Bike still running good...have a bit of a problem with a worn kickstand spring and a slight oil leak somewhere, but aside from that, she's golden. Been meaning to look into it, but just haven't had the time.

What about you folks, though? How the heck have ya been? Gots me a little secret...you'll find out later. A LOT later...if it ever gets around to happening. But just thought I'd let y'all know.

So what's been going on? Fill a good 'ol bastid in.

Miss you guys...MUCH.

Who are you??? LOL

Not much new here Pac!

Good to hear from you,
beerchug.gif

My hero!! (Inspired me to gear up before I even bought my bike)

smile.gif

Glad you're still around, miss your postings!

Keep rolling!

Great to hear from you Pac!!!! And absolutely no fair leaving us with a teaser like that
mad.gif

How about some new pics of your son? I bet he's gotten huge
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about work...anti-butt kisser here too, so I hope things work out and soon...

Post up again; don't you dare just leave us all hanging for months on end!
argue.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

I know what the secret is, nyah nyah.......

I phone the lil guy!

Nice Pac, hope it works out for you. Remember what I said.

Good to see the PacDaddy posting
beerchug.gif

Surprise huh?? Don't make us wait too long...
all_coholic.gif

Back