Just starting a little more trouble

Easy E

Registered
I can't wait until the election is over but until then here ya go

If your party can run the nation for eight years, and then have a national convention and not invite Bush, Cheny, Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Karl Rove, or Tom Delay Your not a political movement. Your the witness protection program...Bill Maher :laugh:

I'm not a huge fan of Bill Maher at all, BUT he did have me in tears while watching Religulous :whistle:

Typical response I expected....Lets just insult Bill Maher......Let's not talk about Bill Maher.. regardless what you think of him ............Let's try and focus and answer the question. Why were they not invited????

he is just a talking head that the blind idiots follow. Pretty sad most will make up this minds on who to vote for based on shows like his.

Ok well yes lets do look at the question. #1 it was asked by a known comedian who turned into a political talk show host, so the creditably is lacking.

#2 Where is the proof they were not invited?

#3 i'm sure like much of the DNP there is a whole story with a fragment of truth but the rest is lies, they will turn it into head lines.

Typical response I expected....Lets just insult Bill Maher......Let's not talk about Bill Maher.. regardless what you think of him ............Let's try and focus and answer the question. Why were they not invited????

They were...they just didn't want to be associated with it....:whistle:

Ok well yes lets do look at the question. #1 it was asked by a known comedian who turned into a political talk show host, so the creditably is lacking.

#2 Where is the proof they were not invited?

#3 i'm sure like much of the DNP there is a whole story with a fragment of truth but the rest is lies, they will turn it into head lines.

1. How could the fact that you are a comedian invalidates a question??? Credibility has nothing to do with the question!
2. If they were invited they sure as heck did not accept(don't want to be a part of it?) or just did not show up either way???
3. I don't understand:banghead:

I don't think they weren't "invited" as much as they chose not to show.

Bush: GWB knows that he taints Romney's chance for reelection - as the Dems continue to use the "Blame Bush" line cause it's all they got (getting old after 4 years).

Cheney: He knows he'd sour the chances of Romney.

Powell: He voted for Obama.

But they did trot out Condi Rice.

The others probably thought it was best they stayed out of it.

Ok, so let's turn the tables and ask the same question: Where was Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? How about Al Gore? Did any of THEM have a pivotal role in the DNC Convention? Nope. Yet, they trot out Slick Willie - a great example of a guy with great principles and character, a cigar officiando and a family man who honors his marriage...How quickly we forget and are willing to overlook...He has about as much chutzpah as Obama does. It would be pitch dark and they'd say the sun was out and some people would be foolish enough to believe them...so just keep drinking the coolaide...

Both parties kept those out of the Convention that they felt might not help their chances. Neither are innocent of that so your OP really has little meaning.

Bill Maher makes his money by spouting some serious liberal BS. He does not allow any alternate voices on his show. I'd like to see him let Chris Christy on there (who would eat him a new one and maybe bioch slap him off the stage). He has said stuff about his political rivals the FAR outweighs the level of decency (even more than Rush - and I think Rush goes too far too sometimes). He has zero credibility and he couldn't find his azz with both hands unless he had someone to hand it to him. Given he's broadcasting from California explains a lot of it, as CA is certainly the most enlightened, informed, prosperous, and financially stable state in the country (NOT).

What I am worried about is that the current climate and level of vitrol is SO SEVERE that Congress can not and will not act and would rather let the the gates of hell open, than either side find compromise until it's too late...

Bush: GWB knows that he taints Romney's chance for reelection - as the Dems continue to use the "Blame Bush" line cause it's all they got (getting old after 4 years).

Ok, so let's turn the tables and ask the same question: Where was Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? How about Al Gore? Did any of THEM have a pivotal role in the DNC Convention? Nope. Yet, they trot out Slick Willie - a great example of a guy with great principles and character, a cigar officiando and a family man who honors his marriage...How quickly we forget and are willing to overlook...He has about as much chutzpah as Obama does. It would be pitch dark and they'd say the sun was out and some people would be foolish enough to believe them...so just keep drinking the coolaide...

Both parties kept those out of the Convention that they felt might not help their chances. Neither are innocent of that so your OP really has little meaning.

Bill Maher makes his money by spouting some serious liberal BS. He does not allow any alternate voices on his show. I'd like to see him let Chris Christy on there (who would eat him a new one and maybe bioch slap him off the stage). He has said stuff about his political rivals the FAR outweighs the level of decency (even more than Rush - and I think Rush goes too far too sometimes). He has zero credibility and he couldn't find his azz with both hands unless he had someone to hand it to him. Given he's broadcasting from California explains a lot of it, as CA is certainly the most enlightened, informed, prosperous, and financially stable state in the country (NOT).

What I am worried about is that the current climate and level of vitrol is SO SEVERE that Congress can not and will not act and would rather let the the gates of hell open, than either side find compromise until it's too late...

I LOLed again. Thanks.

You cant' compare Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton to the BUSH Clan. They did not have any significant roles in the administration. So that reference is a Joke! You said it yourself "Bush taints Romney and Chaney Sours him" WHY? We all know why. Bush being in office for 8 years causing considerable damge to this country and economy and you want to dismiss that as " blaming bush getting old" It's not old it's the truth and Repugs can't handle the truth.
I agree with you on the current climate. All of Congress needs to get on Hayabusas ride the hell out of them and come back with serious compromises. :laugh:

You cant' compare Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton to the BUSH Clan. They did not have any significant roles in the administration. So that reference is a Joke! You said it yourself "Bush taints Romney and Chaney Sours him" WHY? We all know why. Bush being in office for 8 years causing considerable damge to this country and economy and you want to dismiss that as " blaming bush getting old" It's not old it's the truth and Repugs can't handle the truth.
I agree with you on the current climate. All of Congress needs to get on Hayabusas ride the hell out of them and come back with serious compromises. :laugh:

You skipped right past the first three and went to Al and Jesse, who, yet, in the past have had PROMINENT positions in the DNC coventions. No mention of AL Gore, Nancy and Harry, though...

GWB got faced with 9/11 with less than a year in office - do you think he had other things he'd rather done that prosecute those who inflicted this damage on our country? You can argue the merits of war, and you can even argue how much it cost, but you cannot argue that 9-11 was NOT repeated during the 8 years of GWB's tenure.

So, if Obama gets 4 more years and we are even deeper in the toilet, will you still cling to it being GWB's fault?

Back