Just some info on my updated self

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
So there I was. Spending time in Afghanistan for the last "few" months. AND NOW I'M ON MY WAY HOME! I just want to say I can't wait to see my wife, kids, pups, bike, truck, etc (Maybe not in the specific order :laugh:). Anyway, bought all kinds of upgrades for my bike and I'm gonna make a youtube how to thing while learning to install these parts. OH, and there WILL Be beer! So it should be interesting

Anyway, thanks ya'll for your support while I was there and I look forward to being on this site and with you guys much longer.

Thanks again!

Me

Congrats on the return trip!!! It's great to hear you're coming home safe! Thank you for your service :usa: :beerchug:

You may want to turn around and go back, as hot as it is here!

Welcome home soldier!

Words cannot express my gratitude for the sacrifices you've made and are willing to make.
I'll just let this video show my appreciation. You are an inspiration to future generations my friend. Welcome home...

Glad your coming home safely!:thumbsup: If you have paypal send me your addy and the first case of mod beer is on me:beerchug:

Lol I don't have a paypal but thank you anyway. And to Skydivr, its 120 here in Al Udeid and 90% humidity lol I'll be fine when I get home. At least we get 3 beers a day here though lol

That flight is one bish coming back for sure cause you know home is near but yet that flight is sooo freaking long. Welcome back. Glad you came home safely and of course thank you soo much for serving in our armed forces.

Back