Just sittin round thinking of my friend.

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Snapped this shot the day after I got back from Don's funeral. It just seemed like it was a sign from the BIG BOSS, that Don was in a better place. The Blue Angel (Don's Blue/Silver Busa) and the rainbow.................................

Well, I know it may sound stupid or silly, but this scene just seemed to put a sense of ease in my heart.

The second pic is the last time I saw my friend Don, he is riding Tim's Busa.

Well, just trying to sort things out, even if it is out loud, I know the family here understands...............................thanks for listening.

dons.jpg

Don on Tims bike.jpg

Don has left all of us with great memories. I am so glad I knew him. This is Don with my daughters this time last year at the Mardi Gras Parade in Mobile when we went to the HBBB. I still have a empty spot in my heart because he isnt here anymore.

Gulf Shores Feb. 2009 109.jpg

Gulf Shores Feb. 2009 090.jpg

I didn't know Don as long as most but He welcomed me with open arms at the MNG in Arkansas. I was lucky enough to share 3 MNG's with Don & ride with him all over the state. Probably the best times I had riding with the group. He will always be with us !! Miss ya Don !!! See you on the other side My Friend!

wm_normal_dsc_0034.jpg

it's not silly or stupid in the least, we all have to find our peace wherever we can...i've found that memories of those i have lost throughout the years can strike me at the weirdest times and places these days...he was a great man and friend!

I think of Don daily in some way or another.. A great man indeed, Ride On Rayabusa0818.. :thumbsup:

It has been a long time since I was last "Donned"; I miss him - and feel awful that I couldn't be there for his funeral... I was very proud to see the pics where the oRg came together so much for him and his family... we are a lesser place without him...
HTML:

Back