Just saying hello. Glad to be a proud Hayabusa owner.

sirrom

Registered
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forums. I have been around just looking but never really registered under my own account. Used the advice here on a couple of threads and sat on a bunch of bikes and the busa was definitely the most comfortable and the best looking (GEN 1).

Before anyone asks, it is NOT my first bike. I started riding at 13 on a cousins dirtbike. Switched to a small street 125 when 18 and rode the crap out of that for a year. Went into the military and when settled in CA, I got a FZR600 (early 90's). Having a bunch of friends with bikes we traded rides often to see how each others rode. This gave me the chance to ride a Ninja 600, Katana 600, Interceptor, and one CBR 900RR quite frequently up and down big bear mountain and along the Cali coastline. I stopped riding a couple of years after I got out the military (family and job) for about 14 years. Then I got the bug again in a big way this year after riding a buddies Cruiser and another friends Ninja 600.

I chose the busa as it is truly a very nice sport bike, it is comfortable to ride for more than 100 miles, it has all the power one could ever need, and I got one hell of a deal on it.

Thanks,

Patrick

p.s. I have attached a picture of my busa and a coworkers bike he snapped.

ours.jpg

welcome aboard! it really is a great machine all around in my opinion, enjoy it. :beerchug:

Welcome! I used to ride up to Big Bear when I was in High School on an Interceptor 500, those were fun times.

Thanks to everyone who said hello and welcome. I plan on enjoying my Busa for a very long time.

Twotonevert: I loved riding up to Big Bear and also up palomar mountain. Those used to be our two favorite places to ride and man do I really miss it. Florida has no mountains.

Adam G: Yeah I loved that color scheme. I took my time finding the one I wanted, almost 7 months. I really wanted the Blue and White, White, or the Black and Gray. Found this one and all I can say is that it is a beautiful bike.

007MI6: It really is a clean bike. There are only a couple of small blemishes on it from rock strikes but other than that she is perfect. Only had 5205 miles on her when I got her from NJ, my patience paid off and I got a smoking deal on this one. Other than the pipes she was bone stock.

Again, thanks for all the welcomes and hellos.

Back