Just Saw Jesse James Roasting the rear

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
They showed him pulling away from his garage doing a nice rolling burnout...Even Jesse is coming around. I have heard that he wants to start working with some custom sport bikes.

That could be cool...some wild accessories coming from West Coast Choppers...but for the Busa.

Discovery Channel, Started East Coast @ 2100hrs.

He's building the worlds fastest Hot Dog Cart tonight. 502 cubic inch Chevy Powered, shortened rail, freakin Hot Dog Cart. It would be sweet to see them build a Busa Powered Golf Cart or something...

lmfao please fellas no jesse busa that all bad bad cause then not only bikeboyz but chopper pozers will be around gonna get bad!lmao.hmmm maybe price go up to 30k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessies busa is pretty nice I have seen it, its a chrome lovers delight....jesse james AKA "the king of bling"
jump9.gif

Well say what you will.  Personally I think Jesse is the real deal, seems to put alot of heart and love into his work and I think Jesse wrenching on sport bikes would be the Bomb...

fritch1969, you think he's scared of it?  Dude...How fast are you going to be driving a rail that was slapped together in under a week and hasn't been tested.  Yeah thats what I thought, he wasn't scared, just smart. Besides, how fast does a hotdog cart have to go?
rock.gif
?

I saw the show and loved seeing him on the Busa.
Think he will donate his Busa, like he did the dragster, pulling it down off his ceiling?

Jesse and some of the other custom builders do some great work on bikes in general. This past weekend i sat in front of the tv watching Motorcycle Mavericks, Arlen Ness, Bourque, Jessee, and a couple others. I'll tell you I was sitting there thinking I need to design a custom.... Since I couldn't ride it was the next best thing.

Hopefully I'll be back on the road in 2 weeks.

Well say what you will.  Personally I think Jesse is the real deal, seems to put alot of heart and love into his work and I think Jesse wrenching on sport bikes would be the Bomb...

fritch1969, you think he's scared of it?  Dude...How fast are you going to be driving a rail that was slapped together in under a week and hasn't been tested.  Yeah thats what I thought, he wasn't scared, just smart.  Besides, how fast does a hotdog cart have to go?
rock.gif
?
Yeah....I think he's the real deal alright.....he is who he is, but he could tone down the attitude a bit, he's not the be all/end all of everything.

Back