.JUST SAW BIKER BOYS

giopapy

Registered
I enjoyed the movie but.....too much unreal.
They takes 2 minutes to run a quarter!!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of BUSA is that?! Too slow for us.
They run on the dust!!!!!!!AHAHHAHHAAAHH

I saw in Bike magazine that the movie was just released in Europe huh? Did you see it in the theater?  Yeah it was one of those "fake" biker moves
smile.gif

No, I saw it in my house, DVD!!!
I think the movie was made in LA.
I bought the DVD movie just because there's a BUSA on it.

Standby for TORQUE and FASTER for more cycle fun!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "er"|1071881423 -->

_Biker Boyz_ is a great, let's-not-think-about-anything movie that happens to have bikes (big plus). Hey, I'm a university professor, and I dislike formulaic movies like any other person with more than an eight-grade education, but I am glad to see Hollywood spending some money on a flick with plenty of motorcycle flash. Let's forget the 'Busa covered in purple leopard print fabric. And the son vs. dad drag down a dirt road alongside a horse ranch. And Kid Rock. But, man, when the engines rev, I forget everything and say, "COOOL!" I don't care for illegal street racing (sorry, you racer nuts out there...keep the 100 mph+ to a track) or for gangbanger-wannabees, but _Biker Boyz_ is a great fantasy flick. And it pitted a Kawi against a 'Busa...someone did the proper research in that respect.

I THEEENK Torque might be a little cooler over all, don't know if Busa's are in it, SHOULD be, but shut your brain off and enjoy the ride.

FASTER looks GREAT!! It's a documentary, but really well filmed:
http://www.fastermovie.com/

Back