Just reunited with a Hayabusa again today!

keene757

Registered
So I previously owned a 2009 Hayabusa black in color and sold it in 2011 due to my daughter being born and now I'm back just picked up a 2014 with 0 miles on it from Ultimate Cycles in Richmond, VA. Surprisingly enough the only difference between the two bikes is the new one has brembo brakes and abs lol...The color scheme looks exactly the same...Nonetheless i'm excited about being back on two wheels! The first and last pic are of the 2014 i bought today and the two middle ones are of my 09 that I had!

IMG_0045 1.JPG

IMG_0071 1.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Keene, the feeling of being on two wheels...nothing like it! A big CONGRATULATIONS for you and your daughter then and your new baby now! I'm so lonely here in in Cali, there aren't any Busa owners I've ridden with yet. All of my riding buddies ride on less than a litre. They don't like the Big Bird.

Congratulations on the daughter and Busa (s)! :welcome: to the .org!

Congrats on the new bike. I was just there last Friday. Buying the Mrs. a new helmet. Great people

Keene, the feeling of being on two wheels...nothing like it! A big CONGRATULATIONS for you and your daughter then and your new baby now! I'm so lonely here in in Cali, there aren't any Busa owners I've ridden with yet. All of my riding buddies ride on less than a litre. They don't like the Big Bird.

Thanks a lot bro! It felt awesome to be behind the big bird again! Look forward to hearing from all of you guys on here...I have been out of the loop for a few years now so i'm sure a lot of new things have came out. So I will definitely be asking questions if i have any!

Welcome!!!! Very nice!! Has it already been lowered; or does it just seem that way (to me) in the pictures?

Back