Just registered

Bently

Registered
You guys have a very nice site! I traded my 2002 ZX12R in for a 2002 busa. Can't ride right now with Iowa weather. But my Mods are stacking up already.

Welcome to your new family Bently and may the Busa Gods keep a watchful eye over you. By the way, your first name wouldn't happen to be Harry, now would it? (The Jeffersons) Or are you just some rich tycoon that drives a Bentley? Be careful how you answer the second question though
wink.gif
rock.gif

Brian

Lots to be learned here! Usefull site, friendly people, & the cost to join is in my budget. FREE!!
(Ok, less a couple of stickers and maybe a shirt or two.) But this is/has never been forced on anyone. So not to worry guys in suits won't show up at your door and demand you cough up some protection money! Welcome aboard..........

jump9.gif

Cache..you're living in the wrong city....all the fun is in California with lobusa...hell, I'm waiting for fun too...just kidding.
jump9.gif

You guys have a very nice site! I traded my 2002 ZX12R in for a 2002 busa. Can't ride right now with Iowa weather. But my Mods are stacking up already.
Welcome, you did the right thing in trading up. Now you will be riding a jet on wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja you love that emoticon dont you
Yes sir Cap, that is how I have been feeling lately when I have been jumping on the Ninja Eater. In South Florida I-595 runs parallel with one of the airport runways and I was going faster then the small jet taking off. I could just see the pilot saying what the..
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club! Buy a shirt!
smile.gif
Got any pics of the new bike?

Ninja eater I'll have to wait and see if the Busa is faster then my 12 was, I ran 9.86 at 145 with my 12 and that was strapped front, middle hole in the rear and 1 tooth lower in the front. Busa's can't take 2002 12's lightly. I traded because my wife would not ride on the 12 as the ass is to high and all her weight is right on me. Got the full corbin treatment for the Busa.

Back