Just received some bad news...

Sorry Bro
sad.gif
that really blows to have that happen this time of year
mad.gif

that zucks hope you pick something soon. there are lots of people here in michigan going through that.

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up, you will prolly find a job you like better with more money.

sorry to hear the bad news OE. wish there were something i could do to help ya out. what part of Fl. you in? not too sure what L O'L stands for.
SHOCKED.gif

Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you you find something soon. Bad time of the year for something like this to happen. Best of luck.

(badassbusa03 @ Dec. 11 2006,18:35) sorry to hear the bad news OE. wish there were something i could do to help ya out. what part of Fl. you in? not too sure what L O'L stands for.  
SHOCKED.gif
Stands for Land O' Lakes...about 25 minutes north of downtown Tampa.

Yeah, I'm making due...it's only been one day. I have a plan, I just hope it comes to fruition.

(GSXcite @ Dec. 11 2006,18:21) Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up, you will prolly find a job you like better with more money.
That's the plan...friends and family have told me they could tell I haven't been excited with my work.  I was simply content...I knew the job well, paid the bills with some to spare but no room to grow professionally.

It was develop, sell, then cut and run contractual service sales...I always preferred to be involved with my customers and felt somewhat obligated which my company never appreciated.

Done venting, but yes, upwards and onwards.
muscle.gif

Good night all...have a feeling it's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Sorry to hear, no time is a good time to be unemployed, but now sucks more than usual. You sound like a very marketable person, you should have no problems finding work. Good luck, Godspeed.

It never fails... companies seems to always pull this kink of stuff around the end of the year. Same thing happened to me last year.

I'll be turning over all my files, laptop, manuals, etc., then I'll be meeting with another guy I know (and respect) to hand over the company car...at least I still have the Busa!

Spoke with the wife about everything that's going down and was surprised as to how well she took everything.  

She is concerned of course but said, "Everything happens for a reason...every change we've made has been for the better in the long run."

Makes me feel good that I don't have to worry about her losing it stressing us both out.  It's amazing how a good woman can boost up a man's morale.

I asked if they had someone waiting in the wings replacing me...they said no, they'll likely just fold it into an existing territory...i.e. consolidating w/ the other larger existing business unit.

I sense GOOD NEWS on the horizon for future posts. Thanks again for the words of encouragement everyone...it helps to know that others have gone through this (including my wife) as well.

Back