Just realized something-

BigDiesel

Registered
Im getn married on Aug. 26th (in Milw, WI-if any Busa riders are in the area around that time-cmon by we're guna party at the club I bounce in round 8-9pm) and just saw the ad for next UFC fights-on Aug 26th!!!! sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!
My fiancee n I are bigtime fans of UFC, and bigger fans of the Iceman, who's putn up his title at the next big show. The club I work for has a big plasma screen at the bar, and 2 LCDs on the walls, and 2 projectors on the the dance floor-all can be configured to run the same thing, so guess what I get to watch after I tie the knot??
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

life is good.

cool.gif

cool.gif

hey man......I'M THERE!!!!
PM me with the details
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|turbored
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154024836 -->

hey Chris, Marc- PMs sent. sorry took so long buddy from Waukegan came up today with my new front rim/tire, and front rotors (on Gold carriers too-Im matchin my forks now-SWEET!) and gave me his red double-bubble ZG screen to match my new foot pegs! I should have the bike back together friday afternoon-when I do, im doin a PHAT burnout n postin pics!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Congrats...I did  security with a buddy of of mine at the Resch center in Green Bay last year for the Def Leppard show...
We partied like animals after.Wisconsin Is an awesome time....

Wish I could come.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154081036 -->

getn down to crunch-time! got my wedding tomorrow and then hopefully some not-so-disappointing (ahem-last UFC) fights at my reception afterwards. should be a good day!

well, Im goin back to my hot-tub now...Amy wanted a hotel for the night before and after, so I got us a spot in downtown Milwaukee-Hotel Metro is one of the nicest here...in-room 2 person hot-tub, fireplace, wetbar, room service, valet, the worx-i'll get some pix tomorrow.

g'nite all-the next time I post on here- I WILL BE A MARRIED MAN!!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Congrats to you and Amy, Scott from the wife and I. Our Greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on your wedding day as the day you loved each other the least. May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future. To the lamp of love - may it burn brightest in the darkest hours and never flicker in the winds of trial. May 'for better or worse' be far better than worse. And remember... the woman you really love will never grow old to you. Through the wrinkles of time, through the bowed frame of years, You will always see the dear face and feel The warm heart union of your eternal love.

Cheers to you and Amy
beerchug.gif

Congrads dude Ill be thinking of you while I am watching Liddell kick is Arse...

Back