Just quoted $11,300 OTD from my dealer for '03 Bus

Outerlimits

Registered
I went to the same dealer i bought my first bike from and the number he gave me seemed pretty high. He told me Out the door with sales tax, tags, registration, everything for $11,300. At least now i can start going to other dealers and getting this price lowered, well maybe. Does this sound right or is it real high? Bad time to buy as well i'm guessing too.

better than what i paid... 12,199.00
mad.gif

OK my two cents,

The bike retails at $10,849.  Both in 2002 and 2003, I got my 02 SE OTD with tags, taxes and title paid for just under $11k.  The Busa Costs the dealer $9200 (or right around there), so a fair profit of say $500 bucks or so I would think is OK.  I would try hard to find a Blue and Black 2002, I really like this color and as it is a left over you should be able to get a good deal.  OTD for less than or right around $10.5.  It took the guys here in Tampa about a month to find me mine but they got it done.

Good luck and be sure to shop around and get some freebies tossed in or at least a good 30% off or so, Pipes and a helmet, maybe a Zero Gravity Double Bubble.

I would also give a shot right at the end of the month or wait until around November in Jersey, they will be dying to sell you something...
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Just a thought here guys/gals.
Your dollar goes a long way in Canada, and I got a price of 14,300 CDN, all though if you shop, you could probably get cheaper.
Don't know about the ins and outs of the boarder thing though.
Might be worth a look.

Ok, at least i'm not getting hammered. I'm sure i can get it down a bit more than that after i go to another dealer and come back. Even if they match another dealers price and get it down to 11,000. I don't like getting the discounts, cause my dealers accessory prices are already sky high. Gonna check out the 2 leftovers up north jersey a bit to. They said $1200 off new sticker price.

Not to rain on everyone's parade (so far), but I got mine for $10,400 out the door. Our taxes here are only 3%. It wasn't the best deal I could find, but I didn't want to drive 300 miles to save $200.

Haggle!

When did you buy the bike? If this were in the winter and not right smack in the start of the bike season here in Jersey, i probably could deal a lot better.

I think its a fair price. I was qouted 11,350 OTD in NYC (8.25% )for an 03 standard and ended up getting a SE 02 for 10,780 OTD with a jacket (lightweight) thrown in. I dont see you getting much better as the weather warms up and people get the fever.

$9500 for the silver for me. $10000 for the black and $11000 for the Orange one I bought. It will be around $12200 when I take it home.

I think these are the figures.

Bought my 03 busa for 10,500 less tax, title and all but had a 300.00 helmet thrown in on the deal.

9361 OTD for 02 blue/black. No taxes in MT. 10,400 was the lowest I could get the local to go to. I thought it was high so I shopped out of state. That's when I found my leftover.

Are you kidding me. $9400 out the door for an '03 Busa. Do these guys ship? Anyone on here dealt with them? Even if i pay the taxes when it gets here it is still a killer deal. Shipping can't be more than $300-400, well if they ship. I'm gonna give them a call.

I wrote a check for $9945 + a trade in they called "$1100".
Told them to keep the cash total under 10k and I'd buy it, and they did.
2003 busa purchased 7 days ago

I just got a 10,500 OTD including 8 .25% and tags for a friend on an 02 Black and Blue model if anyone cares .

Howdy,

I just bought a new Silver and Gray Busa for 10,200 out the door including 3 % tax. A great deal actually down here in lower Bama where there are not a whole lot of bike dealers. Hope the info helps but if I had to do it all over again I would look into that link on the Chicago place.

Howdy,

I just bought a new Silver and Gray Busa for 10,200 out the door including 3 % tax. A great deal actually down here in lower Bama where there are not a whole lot of bike dealers. Hope the info helps but if I had to do it all over again I would look into that link on the Chicago place.
Welcome to the board and congratulations on the bike
Jim

I had been drooling over these bikes since they first came on the market but since I was living in chile at the time I could not buy one. now i'm back and about two months ago I found a black on black one. I was told that on a clear day I could test it before I bought it. I waited a couple of weeks, finally the day arrived. was I ever stoked. took my riding suit to the dealer could not find the bike anywhere. a different salesman says it was stolen the day before. I was really pissed. the sales guy says "don't worry. that one was sold . I said "ya, to me." He says " you must be burnie. it took another 3 weeks to find me another black one for 13400 Canadian plus tax,dealer prep.I've got it .just finished the break in and holy ----! I maybe the happiest man alive.

Back