Just put a Michelin Road Pilot 2 on the back and....

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
Hoping you tell me I did the right thing? The OE tire was gone in the center was time. It was $250 out the door. I can put 2 Nitto 555's on my Mustang for less than that, damn....They are proud of those things but I understand it is a good tire for most uses with an extended life so, let me have it..:whistle:

Great, I was waitin to get ripped up because tires are a touchy subject with some folk. I like that however as you get all the best opionions available before you chose. :thumbsup:

great tire. Ronnie has right at 10000 on his rear where he was only getting 3000 out of a Pilot Power. great choice, you wont regret it. :) I have 5000 on my rear and still looks great.

Great, I was waitin to get ripped up because tires are a touchy subject with some folk. I like that however as you get all the best opionions available before you chose. :thumbsup:

Doubt you'd get ripped here:laugh: just maybe some concerned caution I like Pilots myself but the price has me shying away from them right now.

Good tyres for mileage,but i prefer the 2cts.A better combination is the front 2 ct and the rear pilot road 2.:thumbsup:

i went dunlop roadsmart rear for mileage, as i frequently have over 100 mile days for work commutes. it ran about $200 also.
i have over 2k miles on it, and it still looks new.
on a slicker street it will break loose at low speed though. but that should be expected of a hard compound center tire

I've had eight sets of tires on my Gen2, three of those sets were Road2's...Love 'em. :beerchug:

BT-016's here. So far they're great. Good grip in the corners and harder in the center to prevent that haunting flat spot all the way around the tire. So far I've got about 2500 miles on em and they still look new. I'm interested to see what kinda mileage I get compared to the 7500 I got out of the stocker.

I've had eight sets of tires on my Gen2, three of those sets were Road2's...Love 'em. :beerchug:

I've had 51 sets of tires on my Gen I but I don't pay attention to the brand. I do use Pep Boys tubes however.

Back