JUST PICKED UP THE NEW BUSA!

Tiresmoke

Registered
I just got home from putting the first 80 miles on my new busa.  

All I can say is... I now understand.  
blues.gif

Please enjoy the ride......and remember to remain seated untill it comes to a full stop.
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new bike.......... (you didn't have second thoughts on the R1 did you?)
smile.gif

Sweet! Congrats - It only gets better
cool.gif

Now go out to the garage and change the oil
biggrin.gif

Congrats Tiresmoke... I usually dont say I told you so, but if you remember on my last post, that was exactly what I said, once you ride it you will understand, now you do....
smile.gif
glad to hear you are happy with your decision, and welcome to the elite.

Now take it slow and respect her, and it will all start tome come together, my biggest hurdle was getting used to cornering with her because of her size, now I am getting better at it and used to it, just takes time.

And the other advice, until I got used to the throttle response, I often excelrated and found myself sliding back, keep the hump on and if you find you are having the same problem at first, startoff with your but against the hump to keep you from sliding back....

Congrats!!!

Tiresmoke, welcome to the board and to the world of Hayabusa ownership. I think you'll be pleased with your purchase, and I know you'll love this site.

Congrats!! Be careful of the warp drive...this happens when you twist on the throttle.

Have a blast stay safe!

Dan
biggrin.gif

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BUSA.. AND DITTO ON TAKING YOUR TIME GETTING USED TO IT ... I AM STILL GETTING USED TO MINE, CORNERING VS. MY OTHER BIKE..

Tiresmoke,

I may be picking up the same bike on the other side of the state this Friday if all goes well; namely, I need a decent trade-in on my Harley Sportster 1200S, and hope that the Mrs. doesn't live up to her threat that if I come home with the 'Busa she's going to turn into Lorena Bobbitt. Ouch, but sometimes you have to give something up to get something else.

Back