Just picked up my new toy.

I do have a simple hand gun, but it is a cheapo. It is a LLamo (I think) .380. It is relatively small and the clip holds 7 or 8 rounds. I just want to upgrade. I am going to take the class for a license to carry, and I want somehing hevy duty at home too.
your in the right place, no sales tax on purchases, plus they have several guns show at the Expo. you should see my neighbor fire power.

That is so sweet! Guns are new to me, but I want to buy a couple. If the poop ever hits the fan, like a major environmental catastrophy, or war on our own soil, it will be every man for himself.  I wouldn't mind some basic protection.

Where can you go to shoot that thing? Is it allowed in normal shooting ranges?
Just to add to Rev's comments:

Three main things to keep in mind when handling weapons. This is basic common sense, but many people disregard it, and that's how accidents happen.

1. Never point the weapon at anything you are NOT willing to destroy.

2. Always assume a weapon is loaded until it is verified unloaded by YOU personally. The most dangerous weapon is one that a person THINKS is unloaded, but has not verified it.

3. Have fun and be safe.
laugh.gif

So... between Lazerblade and Revlis, you guys have a full-service armory and advice center. Throw in Rev's buddy in CO, and I'm pretty sure the three of you could take out Mexico.

I like to watch the canteloupes explode and listen to the big ka-booms
biggrin.gif

Back